Various OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+, etc. have country restrictions on the content or video you want to stream. Don’t worry this guide will help you tackle this problem in some easy and quick steps.
It’s very disappointing to see notifications such as “This content is not available in your country”. The exact representations don’t have to be the same, but their internal meanings are pretty much the same now you’re probably facing geographic blocking. That is, the country you are in does not give you legitimate access to the content, so please refer again. So how do you get around those geographic restrictions and move to your favorite content?
The good news is that it’s okay with your computer, internet connection, or streaming service. This message indicates that things are working properly. But why do I get an error message? There are other possibilities, but the availability of a stream usually depends on the right to the location.
How to fix the Netflix, Hulu, etc., stream that isn’t available in my location
Here’s a quick look – use a VPN. In addition to explaining how to use the VPN, this article also includes other relevant information such as:- The benefits of using a VPN, “Is it safe to use a VPN?”
How to unblock geographically censored content using a VPN
Before performing the following steps, you must first select your ideal VPN provider. I recommend NordVPN and ExpressVPN. For one, these two VPNs are the best of their kind and almost always outperform the charts with a positive reputation. Second, they are as easy to use as falling off the log (definitely I would say)-these are my real thoughts after trying both.
You can also use VPN on any device you have (as long as it has an operating system), including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and game consoles such as PS4 and Xbox One. Does it sound attractive? Keep reading, and I’m sure you’ll discover even better features.
OK, enough introduction. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to use NordVPN on Windows.
- Go to the official website of NordVPN. Select a plan and click Proceed to Payment.
- Complete payment and download NordVPN. For example, you can click Select App on the pop-up page for the last step.
- Select the version to download based on your operating system. After selecting the desired version, click Download. (The screenshot below is an example of the Windows version.)
- Wait for the transfer method to complete. Then double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen directions to put it on your laptop. If you have got ne’er used NordVPN, you may have to be compelled to click check-in as a brand new user to form a brand new account.
- Then you may be asked to pick a procurement to arrange. once with success put in place your new account, come to the login window and enter your credentials. Click sign-on most screen of the app is displayed. Did you notice the fast connect button at the all-time low of the map? Click on that and therefore the app can mechanically choose the most effective server for you.
- However, there’s one factor you wish to understand. If the website you need to go to is simply out there during a specific space, you must choose a server within the space you wish to avoid geographical censorship.
- If you want to connect to a server in a particular country (as described in the previous step), click the country pin on the map and wait for the connection to be established. When complete, the country pin will turn green to indicate that it is protected by the label at the bottom.
- You can also use the Search Here … box in the upper left corner to connect to a specific server. Simply enter the country, category, or server number with a hashtag (eg USA # 3433) and select the desired result. Note that NordVPN is in the notification area of the taskbar.
- If you want to turn the app on or off, you can make changes by right-clicking on the NordVPN icon.
From this moment on, everything is like a child’s play, isn’t it? Next, you need to make sure that you have access to geographically restricted content. If yes, congratulations.