It is usually to have multiple Instagram accounts. Sometimes we make multiple accounts to have fun and some other reasons also. But after some time we get fed up and then we think about how to Remove these extra Instagram accounts.
Then the most important questions arise: how to Remove these extra Instagram accounts. If you want to learn how to Remove these extra accounts come to the right place.
In this article, we tell you how to delete these extra accounts.
How to Remove a Second Instagram Account From Your Phone
If you want to delete your account then follow the following steps:
- First of all, ensure that which account you want to remove is logged into your device.
- Open your Instagram page and then click on the profile logo on the bottom right side.
- Then click on three lines on the top right side and then proceed to settings.
- After that, open the ” settings” section and then click on the “help” option.
- After that, tap on “help center”.
- Then the “help center” section opens, then click on Three lines on the top right side.
- After that, tap on “manage your account” and then there is an option “delete your account” tap on it.
- In the ” delete your account” section, there is the option ” how do I delete my Instagram account” Tap on it.
- After that, you scroll down and there is a line written ” To request the permanent deletion of your account” in that section, there is an option to delete your account tap on it.
- And they ask you ” why do you want to delete your account?”. And then choose any one option from the list.
- Scroll down and they ask you to re-enter your password. Fill in your password.
- And then at the bottom, there is the option delete account click on it.
Then your Instagram account will be deleted permanently.
Also, have a look at How to Remove Phone Number from Instagram
How to Remove a Second Instagram Account From Your PC
To know how to delete a second Instagram account from pc then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, make sure that you login to that account that you want to delete.
- Go to the Instagram Main page and tap on the profile icon on the top right side.
- There are three options. click on settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and there is an option help tap on it.
- Then help center section open > tap on manage your account > then tap on delete your account.
- Then there is an option on how do I delete my Instagram account. Tap on it
- And then a page opens and there is an option to delete your account. Tap on it.
- After they ask you, why are you deleting your account?
- Then select any of them from the list.
- And then they ask you. To continue, please re-enter your password.
- And at the last there is the option, “permanently delete my account” tap on it.
After doing all the above tasks your Instagram account will be deleted permanently.
Before deleting your Instagram account you should download all your data for the future. We hope the above information is helpful for you and after all the research we found this solution for how to remove a second Instagram account from your mobile phone and pc.
Also Read: How to Use Child Filter on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Instagram account data?
Downloading all of your Instagram account data is not that tricky task. To know how to download or copy your all Instagram account data follow the instructions given below:
- Open Instagram account and then tap on profile icon at top right side.
- And then click on three lines and then proceed to settings.
- After that, tap on security > data and history > download data.
- Entre you email and then select to “request download”
- And last enter your password and click on next.
Then you have a email and your data will be download in 48 hours
How to add a second Instagram account?
If you want to create your second Instagram account execute the following steps:
- Open your Instagram
- Then click on the profile icon at bottom right side > settings .
- Then scroll down to bottom at the logins section there is an option to add account.
- And enter all information they ask after doing all the steps and put all the information your second Instagram account will create immediately.