Insta is a popular social media platform used by millions of people. Many of us find much helpful information, comments, and many more things that are just waiting for us to copy and save for later use.
In the same way, we scroll through Instagram feeds or read a comment on a post, and we like some or a part of it that we wish we could replicate. But when you long-press the statement, you can not copy that comment because of Instagram’s algorithm.
It is not possible to copy comments directly from Instagram’s app. Instagram has not yet taken a look at this, which is perhaps one of the most requested features. It may be because copy-paste spam on this platform is a risk that prevents the feature from being added.
Is there another way to copy and paste comments?
Yes! There is always another substitute in any circumstances. Similarly, it happens with Instagram too. However, if it does not allow you to do so, we will help you and give you an indirect way to copy Instagram posts’ comments.
However, often such things come to the fore that you are willing to copy directly but fail to do so, due to which you have to face a lot of disappointment. We understand your situation very well, so we have prepared this blog for you, which you can easily save your favorite information by copy-pasting it with you.
How to Copy Comments on Instagram
There is a straightforward and quick way to copy comments from Instagram. Do not think that you may need a third party; there is nothing like that; you need a Windows browser or mobile browser for that.
Now there is a possibility you have a question in your mind: will I copy comments on the browser if it has not happened on the app? For all your queries, follow the steps below;
- Open Instagram in your mobile browser. Google Chrome is the best choice.
- If you have not already logged in, log in to your account.
- Now, you can copy any comment as per your choice.
- On the desktop website, enable it now. You can allow the desktop site to run on your mobile browser if you are unfamiliar with it.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- Following this, a menu will pop up with options. You can select the Desktop site from the drop-down menu below.
- Your browser will then look like it is on a desktop.
- On the right side of the post, you will now see the comments.
- Search for comments using the scroll bar. To load more words, tap on the + icon.
- You can copy a comment by long-pressing on it, selecting the part you wish to copy, and tapping on the Copy button.
As soon as you enable the desktop site, you may see a smaller screen. Zoom the screen with two fingers to make sure the comment is copied accurately. You can only copy an Instagram comment if you switch to a browser instead of the app.
It is a little more time-consuming, but you must do it this way. With a PC or laptop, the process is easier than ever before. Copying a comment goes the same way on both your PC and tablet.
In this way you can copy comment on Instagram whether on Android App or Desktop. If you like the article then do give a thumbs up below:)