How To Play Music In Discord: Discord has become perhaps of the most famous social media platform known for making networks. It permits the discord users to speak with one another through various services offered by it including voice calls, video calls, text informing, media, and records.
In any case, as of late, the users have been attempting to sort out ways of playing music on Discord and are consequently posing inquiries like how to play music on Discord.
Discord is exceptionally made for gamers. Discord is used to create servers or you can join already created servers. On each server, there are tons of people chatting.
What if Discord starts Crashing? Don’t worry here is the fix!
How to Play Music in Discord on Mobile (Android/ios)
Below are the steps by which you can play music in Discord whether it’s an android or an ios device.
How to play music In discord if you are using an android device
First, we will tell you how you can play music in discord if you are using an android device, you have to follow these steps to play music in discord
- Open Play Store and search for Discord
- Download or update your discord
- Open your discord application and create any server
- In the top left corner of discord, you’ll find the three horizontal bars, select it
- It will open a menu and on the left side of the menu you’ll find a plus sign option
- Select the option of “Create a server”
- Name your server and select any profile picture
- After creating the server you have to open any browser on your android device
- Search for fredboat.com
- Now you have to confirm the alternative of “ADD TO DISCORD”
- After selecting the option it will redirect you to a new page
- When you’ll scroll a bit you will see a drop-down menu of add bot to: and you have to select the server
- After selecting the server, click on the authorize button
- Fill the captcha ( I’m not a robot)
- After it is successfully added select the commands option
- Open your discord server and write the command
- Your android will start playing music
How to play music In discord if you are using an iOS Device
Now, we will tell you how you can play music in discord if you are using an iOS device, you have to follow these steps to play music in discord
- Open your browser and search for https://mee6.xyz
- You have to authorize the bot now for making changes to your account
- Select the server on which you want to play music
- In the left menu, you’ll find the option of plugins
- And enable the plugin
- Open your discord and select the voice channel
- In the voice channel, type “!search” and search for the song
- Select the number of songs
- Type “play!” and the song will start playing
Playing Music in discord Without a bot
Now, We will be telling you how you can play music on discord without the help of bots. Follow these steps to know how to play music in discord without bots.
- Open your discord app on your PC
- Search for user settings and open it
- In the left menu, you will find the option of “connections”
- You will see the option of Spotify there
- Select Spotify in discord
- Agree to all the terms and conditions
- Now your discord and Spotify will be connected
Setting up music on Discord takes only a couple of snaps. Associate your Spotify record or see which bot works best, and every one of your tunes will be in your Discord meetings right away.
How to play music In discord if you are using a Windows PC
Now, We will be telling you how you can play music if you are using discord on a PC, follow these steps to play music
- Make a server in Discord with the “+” sign at the bottom.
- Name your server and select any profile picture and select your location
- Open your browser
- Search for the groovy bot website
- Login to your discord account on the groovy bot website
- Select any music server for the bot
- Fill out the verification captcha
- And you will be able to play music on discord
So this was all about the topic, we gave you the step-by-step solution at each stage be it playing music on android/iOS, playing music on discord with any bots, or playing music on PC. We hope that now you will be able to play music on discord and enjoy the melody with your friends and team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I play songs on Spotify on Discord?
Yes, you can play Spotify on your pc on discord you just have to connect your discord with Spotify from the user settings and then to connections.
Can I play music on discord with friends?
When Spotify is playing songs, Tap the + in your message box to welcome your friend(s) to tune in with you: You’ll receive a Message Preview of your welcome, and you’ll have the option to add a remark in the event that you like! In the wake of sending the welcome.
How to play music in discord on mobile?
Select the name of the server on which you need to introduce the music bot. Tap AUTHORIZE. It’s the blue button at the base right corner of the screen. A CAPTCHA confirmation screen will show up.